Montega has taken a number of measures to avoid conflicts of interest. This includes that employees are not permitted to deal in shares of our own coverage universe. Additionally, employees and the company are prohibited from accepting gratuities given by persons with a particular interest in the contents of research publications. To ensure a maximum degree of transparency Montega has prepared an overview in the sense of § 5 (4)(3) of the Ordinance on the Analysis of Financial Instruments (FinAnv).
ad pepper media International N.V. (1,8)
Adler Modemärkte AG (1,8)
AIXTRON SE (8)
Centrotec AG (8)
Capsensixx AG (1,8)
curasan AG (1,8)
DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG (1,8)
Edel AG (1,8)
Elmos Semiconductor AG (8)
FinLab AG (1,8)
FORTEC Elektronik AG (1,8)
Heliad Equity Partners GmbH & Co. KGaA (1,8)
Hochdorf Holding AG (1,8)
JDC Group AG (1,8)
Jenoptik AG (8)
LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (8)
Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck AG (1,8)
Manz AG (1,8)
MS Industrie AG (1,8)
Netfonds AG (1,8)
OpenLimit Holding AG (1,8) eingestellt per 28.03.2018
PSI AG (8)
Ringmetall AG (1,5,6,7,8)
SAF-Holland SE (8)
Schaltbau Holding AG (8)
Schweizer Electronic AG (1,8)
SLEEPZ AG (1,8)
SMT Scharf AG (1,8)
SPORTTOTAL AG (1,8)
Steico SE (8)
Sto SE & Co. KGaA (8)
UMT United Mobility Technology AG (1,8)
Uzin Utz AG (1,8)
VITA 34 (1,8)
Vossloh AG (8)
VTG AG (8)
Westag & Getalit (1,8)
windeln.de SE (1,8)
Wolftank-Adisa Holding AG (1,8)
Wüstenrot & Württembergische AG (1,8)
Overview of existing connections to issuers or third parties:
(1) Montega, within the last 12 months, reached an agreement with the issuer on the compilation of research for which Montega receives compensation.
(2) Montega, within the last 12 months, reached an agreement with a third party on the compilation of research for which Montega receives compensation.
(3) Montega, within the last 12 months, provided other advisory services for this company and/or its shareholders.
(4) Montega or any related legal person, within the last 12 months, was bound to an agreement on the provision of investment banking services with the analysed company or received benefits under the term of such an agreement.
(5) Montega or its affiliates, within the next three months, expects a remuneration for investment banking services from the company or intends to seek such remuneration.
(6) A company affiliated with Montega holds a share of more than 1% in the equity capital of the issuer.
(7) Christoph A. Petri is a member of the issuer’s Management Board and of Montega AG’s Supervisory Board and holds a share of more than 1% in Montega AG.
(8) A company affiliated with Montega AG may hold shares in the equity capital of the issuer.
For any questions related to the implementation of the compliance guidelines please contact: Alexander Braun (firstname.lastname@example.org)